Feelings nerd alert! We're making an online course!
After feedback from y'all, we're thinking about starting our first online course. So you, Dear Feeler, can nerd out about feelings with us WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR BEDROOM. (Dream right?)
Here are two wee ideas, based on our most popular newsletter issues. If you're keen, tell us below, and we'll make 'em! (Note: these won't happen any time soon - first cab off the rank right now is the book club.)
Idea #1: What to do when your brain's being a dick (e-course)
Sometimes our brains are not very nice to us. Whether it’s recurring fears, weirdly specific worries, or just run-of-the-mill thoughts about what a fuck-up you are, it’s exhausting.
But what can you do when you need a break from your own brain?
In this e-course, learn:
- Why we get stuck on loop with thoughts that make us feel terrible
- How to feel less alone in that big, beautiful brain of yours, even when it’s being awful
- Different things to try to climb out of that pickle jar, for a little while at least, and hear what Honor and Graham do when they’re stuck in their own pickle jars*
*A pickle jar is anything you worry about more than you think you should. If you’ve read this far, I’m willing to bet you have at least one.
Idea #2: How to make space for your crazy (e-course)
We often hear how big, scary feelings are a problem. They’re bad for our health, bad for our careers, bad for our relationships. But for many of us, big feelings are part of the furniture, and there’s no new lounge suite coming any time soon. So does that mean we’re screwed? We think not!
This course will help you make space for your big, scary feelings - in your relationships, at work, and in your own head.
In this e-course, hear how Honor and Graham make the big feels + life equation work, and share your own life tips in in the online forum. You'll learn:
- How to make more space for your big, scary feelings in your relationships
- Tips for being a sensitive cat in a not-so-sensitive workplace
- How to view your own crazy with a little more kindness
Who'd teach these courses?
Us two professional feelers of feelings, Graham and Honor (see About page --> 'Who are you people'). In addition to our own regular Spelunking into the Cave of Big Feels, we'll be drawing on years of experience as trainers in feelings-related fields.
Each course will feature a mix of written content, exercises, and audio or video of us guiding you through.